Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Hello Guyss! Long time never update eh ? So yaaa, Today got back all common test 2 papers. And i failed my SCIENCE PAPER?!! Damn, By 2 1/2 Markk mann. Damn, so sad. haha. Gonna try harder for my end of year, :D. So yaa. today damn funny la tell you. Didnt really know that OLD aunty's and uncles were so damn kepo. haha. Not gonna tell u guys what happend ah. funny dehh. Hoho. Thn at night after breakingfast, went to meet mates at some block. supposed to go mosque and pray, but peng to meet friend. Rabakkk sia. ahaha. Skali skale. :D. So now back home, eyes is giving me so much problem laa. keep asking me to close but i dont want! Dont feel like going to school tmr, try to ask my mum later in the morning when im awake to eat my err.. Breakfast eh ? Idk!! Damn! Yaaa, See youuu guys next time thn. Keep tagging NON-STOP HIIITS!! :B. Ciao Xin Xhi!